Friday, August 31, 2012

Why we want to travel

Why we want to travel

First and foremost, for the life experience. We want need a moment to step away from reality and indulge in the beauty of the unknown. Traveling gives you a chance to explore a different culture, meet and learn from all sorts of amazing people, see things you thought you would only ever dream about, and to try something new. We want to become educated through our own experiences.

What we expect to get from it

I defiantly expect to get a traveling bug from it. This trip may be different from the rest, but I plan to save every nickel and dime when we get back to plan our next adventure. We haven't even left yet and I already feel more alive. I think it will build our confidence in ourselves and hopefully help us get a better grip on what makes us happy and how we can find that same feeling in our day to day life when we return home.

An interesting blog I found some fun and inspiring articles on:
Why You Should Quit Your Job And Travel Around The World
I am unfortunately not planning a trip around the world (yet) but I am open to the idea and insight on how to make it happen. :) For now the Yucatan sounds amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment