Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Is it really September already?

Is it really September already? I still have so much prep to do and our trip is right around the corner.

Really good tip site I found today was Cancun Assist! If you want to follow in our foot steps and take a little vacation they have a lot of good advice.

As for our lives here at the moment:
Last week I swung by the little cafe I am going to be getting a job at when we get back! I will only be working 7-3 (at the latest, they close at 2) and I will have every Sunday off. That gives me plenty of time to sign up for another job and maybe even take some classes at the local college. As for now, I am still working at my current job and will be putting my notice in late this month.

As for the BF, he has 3 days left at work! His vacation is going to be a little longer then mine but it is well deserved! We have a very long list of things for him to do before/after Mexico:

  1. Trim (The house flooded last year so we basically gutted it and redid everything ourselves, except we never did the molding)
  2. Yard work (I think there is a jungle growing in our tiny back yard)
  3. Roof Coating (On our large list of house projects. We still need to check if its the right time of year to put it on)
and a few mini projects in the house that may involve cleaning, paint, and fixing things here or there.

Obviously some of this can get expensive so we are gonna pick and choose which projects to tackle but I am really excited for the jungle to disappear and that one is free! Yey House Work!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment