Monday, August 6, 2012

First things first

So today I decided to call on one of the vacation rentals that we have been really interested in but unfortunately it went right to voice mail! We are ready to take that first step and put a down payment or hold on a rental so we can have it for a month!

Since I got all excited about it I started looking at other rentals... four hours ago. My eyes are burning from staring at the computer. There is so much to look at. So I decided to take a break and blog.

Although I am not interested at the moment, I stumbled on to HomeExchange.Com and decided I need to consider this in the future. Tucson may not be the best location in the world, but we get snowbirds in the winter, so this could be my plan for my next ski trip. Absolutely worth checking out anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment