Friday, August 24, 2012

Explore. Dream. Discover.

My friend Deva sent me this link today: Travel Is Only For The Rich
Other then getting me super excited about our upcoming journey it got me thinking about the future after we return. I really liked the advice given at the end of the article.

"Decide when you’ll take your trip. Research and plan. Do it over and over again."
I hope this trip is the first of many we will take! There is a lot of inspiring quote's on the website as well. I thought this would be fit for today...
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”  ~Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment