Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cozy Studio Condo

You
Heard
Me
Right
!
!
!

We just booked a cozy studio condo for a month!!
I am so freaking happy this is really happening! The lady that I left a message with called yesterday letting me know that it was available! They are on vacation in Canada and she said it cost a lot to call from her cell phone but she wanted to get back to me before I booked anywhere else. I e-mailed her and she will be calling me again tomorrow to discuss more details.

It's $500 for the month, located on the Hotel Zone in Cancun! Beach is seconds from the door!
It is perfect and exactly what we were looking for. I did e-mail asking if electric and water were included in the price, along with a few other questions. Finally we got the ball rolling!

Also this morning I found a fun site full of more activities we plan to do : http://www.travelyucatan.com/ 
It has all sorts of Tourist info as well as some really good trip planning tools. I am sure I will be referring to something from the site again soon.                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment