Thursday, November 29, 2012

XPLoR

11/25-11/27

Well unfortunately my phone (which takes 95% of my pictures) is now dead. I think it got wet at some point of our trip and now it's completely useless. So since Sunday-Tuesday were not super trip days I didn't manage to get any pics other than one from pool side on my underwater camera..

We played Bingo.. Shane won a bag, headband, and cup! Woot Woot! Other than that we just relaxed in the sun, did a little dining around the city, and just took it easy.

_________________________________________________________________________________

11/28

Just south of Playa Del Carmen there is an awesome natural park called Xplor. Basically they used natural caves to build the park around and provide activities to enjoy it while still preserving it (zip lines, jeep rides, underwater river floating, underwater river rafting)! It was a blast!

On the way!


Little cavemen explaining our adventure

Walking up up up to our next zip line!

Long way down!!!!

Here we go! (I have so many great videos from this day, but will have to wait until I get home to do anything with them! The video camera on this works great)

Cave life

Fun little dino they have you walk by

On our way through a cave in a Jeep

I always let Shane drive. I prefer to enjoy the scenery.. 

helmets on at all times!

Getting ready for some river floating. First they prep you with a waterfall.. colddd waterfall!!

After a fun day! The park took really fun awesome pictures of us throughout the day that I am still debating if I should buy.. but they charge you an arm and a leg so since I like my appendages my pictures will have to do! haha

11/29

TODAY IS OUR LAST FULL DAY IN CANCUN!
We have to pack and then enjoy our last night in this beautiful place.
I am going to miss it but really looking forward to our trip to Florida to see my family!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment