Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Life after vacation..

Needless to say, I miss Mexico and all of the new journeys every day! It is nice to be home though, especially for the holidays. Our cat Chewbacca missed us like crazy and has made sure to show us by cuddling up every chance he gets.


Other than Chew we have been trying to spend time with Shane's family and catching up with friends when we can. Job hunting was the #1 priority for me when we got home and believe it or not I got a job and even started today! I am now a secretary/receptionist at a closet company. I didn't go as far away from home improvement as I thought I would, but I am still super excited! The company does quotes at your home and then installs custom closets and storage areas  (garage, office, ect.). I will be running things in the Show Room and doing schedules, answering phones, and all that jazz. 
Shane is still on the hunt for work and is looking for something different. He would prefer a government job but is open to other options so the hunt continues. It's fun starting something new!


The house is Christmassy and I love it!
Still have some LIGHT Christmas shopping to do and we are right around the corner from the holiday! Just like me to wait till last minute. 


Also I dyed my hair back to brown!!! YEY! The sun made it so light in Cancun and I was dying to dye it! I am not a blonde and my hair was far to close to being there. 

Well that about sums up my updates of life after the best trip ever. 
Now we work and start saving to do it all over again.. Next stop.. I am thinking Euro Trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment