Monday, December 3, 2012

Bye Cancun, Hello Florida

Adios Cancun! You have been an amazing adventure that I would repeat over and over again!

We signed the guest book to our "Cozy Studio Condo" to let them know how much we enjoyed it!

Goodbye Tiny room that we made sure to keep messy! 

Goodbye Awesome Car! 
You were very tiny as well! That came in handy when we had to squeeze through other cars. 

Goodbye beautiful beaches! You will be missed.

We boarded on a plane and left Cancun on Friday! Lay over in Miami. I am not a big fan of customs in Miami when you have to catch another flight. I swear by the time we went through customs, picked up our luggage, waited in line to basically walk through the doors out of the luggage pickup, checked back in our luggage, waited in line for security check, boarded a shuttle and walked across the airport, we finally arrived to our gate and everyone was already on the plane! They really don't leave you any wiggle room. A little too much going on there for me. Luckily it was only a 45 minute flight to Tampa where my brother picked us up! Since we have hit Florida it has been non-stop! I am so happy to be around my friends and family. Pictures will come later!





No comments:

Post a Comment