Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Home is wherever I'm with you

I have a little over two weeks in between the day I leave my job (october 12th) and our big adventure. We are thinking about taking a short trip to Rocky Point to kick off our new freedom. Since the bf's aunt has a house down there we may just drive on down and enjoy the beach for five days or so. A little pre-vacation trip. 

I am so happy to have someone willing to take this dive and put life on hold for a minute. I could not have chosen a better person to have with me. 
I plan on making some fun music videos of clips from the trip and will absolutely be using this song:
Home- By Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
It's a happy, feel good song. Check it out if you have never heard it. 


I saw a few other clips people made that were cute. I will make sure mine is fun and worth while to watch! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment