Saturday, October 4, 2014

Nebo Loop Scenic Byway

Well, we took this drive through the Nebo Loop Scenic Byway over a month ago. I have several trips I have yet to post so I will try to add a few over the weekend.Want to go back now that the leaves are changing color.


I found this map on HowStuffWorks.com. I am super glad I saved the picture to my phone!! If you plan to take this drive, save the picture to yours! I lost all cell reception. It defiantly came in handy!

We started our drive in Payson and worked out way down towards Nephi. Expect narrow roads and sharp turns. Well worth it!


Sound Of Music

The whole drive was full of beautiful scenery and great photo ops!

Not a Bad View

Like I said.. need to come back for fall! 

Hey, there is Utah Lake!

Plenty of places to pull off and take in the beauty.

I live somewhere down there. 

The moon decided to hang out with us too

My man and the moon

Lady of the mountain

I could just stay here forever!!!!

We like rocks.. have to look at them everywhere we go

This is why. How cool!

Well that came out of nowhere

Far from southern Utah. Fun to see this up here!

A little info

Oh and there are cows

And cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment