Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 1

Holy hell it has been an interesting day!

We started off by exploring into town to find a supermarket. People drive CRAZYYYY here! I don't know who's in what lane at any time. I think it's a free for all. Lucky for me Shane is doing ALL of the driving.

Made it to the supermarket eventually, and that was an experience. Since I really stink at spanish, trying to figure everything out was a bit interesting. Who knew milk (leche) would be on a shelf (NOT COLD) and coffee filters (definitely nowhere near the coffee) would take about half an hour to find. Somehow we made it through the experience and will hopefully do better next time.

After our shopping/driving adventure we came home, got a nice cold beverage, and headed to the beach. The sand here is amazing and the water is all sorts of bright greens and blues! I LOVE IT! I can definitely do this for a month.





No comments:

Post a Comment