Monday, July 9, 2012

Intro

When I look back on my life 10 years from now I don't want to have regrets of not taken advantage of the "golden years". Every song I hear is about being young, wild, and free, and I work rotating shifts that usually land me in bed by 9 P.M. (if not earlier). I don't think I have a bad life. In fact, I LOVE MY LIFE. I just want to scratch a few things off the bucket list before I settle down for good.
I am sick of looking at my friends lives with envy of where they are going or what they are doing. I decided it was time for me to figure out what my next step was in life. This past December I got both my associates degree and a decent promotion at work. The next step for most people would be to take out a student loan and continue on with an education while working toward their next promotion. At 23 I am doing well for myself and this sounds logical, but I am not exactly ready to take that leap just yet.
My plan is to put all of my effort towards planning an epic trip that takes me far away from my comfort zone. I want to experience life and all it has to offer me. Let the planning begin...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment